Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A bit about me and why you should hang around here

Hi everyone! I'm Lamia. Nice to meet you.

First things first, I guess you could say I'm not a very serious person, in that I get random/crazy quite often, but I generally manage to make sense. Most of the time.

Voracious reader since the age of 4, I will happily annihilate anything from romance and historical novels to sci-fi, realistic fiction or PNR. I'll read either YA or adult fiction, but I tend to be very cautious with middle-grade fiction. I guess it's not really my thing.

Hmmm. What else can I say? Oh! My favorite books at the moment are Graffiti Moon, the Mistborn trilogy, the Kingkiller Chronicle and Lips Touch: Three Times. I haven't read nearly as many books as I'd like, though, and I'm hoping to correct that very, very soon (God bless goodreads). Oh, and if you can rec me a good Greek-mythology themed book, I will adore you forever.

If you have a question, or just want to chat, drop me a note/email :)

Happy reading!

Lamia

4 comments:

Misha said...

Hey Lamia
Welcome to book blogging! Enjoy! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Lamia!!...What's that? I'm a bit late? LOL

I think you and I could be the perfect book duo. I sniff them to see if they're good and then you can eat them up!

You only started blogging in March, yet I feel as if you've been blogging for 3425643523 years. SHARE YOUR SECRETS PLEASE!

$ardaukar said...

a good sci-fi book series that everyone should read is the "Dune" books by Frank Herbert. If you pick up the book, you wont want to put it down ... EVER!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lamia! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award! I love your blog; it was actually the first blog I ever read! http://obsessivereads.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/the-liebster-award/

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...