Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesay: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

    "Shakespear poses such monumental questions."
    "So does SpongeBob. Problem is, they both fall short on the monumental answers."

          - Chapter 7, Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

You teaser leaves me with numerous questions. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-the-bird-house.html

Sally said...

Great teaser. I loved this book.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-11.html

Skye (In The Good Books) said...

I loved Revolution. You picked an awesome teaser. Hope you enjoy the book!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

lol. Great teaser.

WildIrishRose33 said...

Haha I love it. :-)
I agree... I'm sad this is the last book. I'll have to buy her Wicked Lovely desert books... maybe the graphic novel too.

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Love that quote! I have just ordered my copy. Can't wait to get it :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great way to highlight the witty, sarcastic, dark voice of this book. I loved this one.

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...