Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Bumped by Megan McCafferty

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"If I’m married along with the rest of her housesisters by the end of the month, I think she scores some major bonus angel points toward a heavenly set of wings or a halo or something."

                          - Bumped by Megan McCafferty

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Teaser!! Thanx for sharing. Here's mine...
http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/03/tuesday-teaser-6.html

Karen and Gerard said...

Makes me wonder what that's all about.

Here's ours if you get a chance to stop by:
http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/03/tuesday-teasers_29.html

brandileigh2003 said...

That's my teaser too! Well, a different quote, but I just finished.

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Tales of Whimsy said...

Love snark!

Great teaser!

Here is my TT :)

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

this is such a good book! hope your enjoying it!

Read.Breathe.Relax. said...

This is in my TBR pile! Can't wait to read your review! :)

Sunshine said...

I definitely was thinking about picking this one up. I hope you like it! Nice Teaser!

Sunshine @ http://bookloversunshine.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...