Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (spoiler-free)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This is from the first page of the first chapter. No spoilers of any kind, I promise.

"Simon had looked at girls like that before in the past, idly wondering where they were going, who they were meeting. Not guys like him, he knew that much. Except this one was."

            - City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare






Who do you think he's talking about? ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great teaser. I'll have to check it out! Here's my TT

Sally said...

Great teaser! I'm still waiting on amazon to dispatch my copy - it may be a while :(
Sally.
Here's mine:
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to reading this one.

Here's mine:

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays.html

Lindsay said...

Ahhh! Great pick from, I'm sure, a FANTASTIC book! I pre-ordered the Barnes & Noble edition to get the letter, so I probably have a few days to wait. Must. Stay. away. from. internet. lol

Here's my Teaser:
http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/teaser-tune-in-tuesday.html

A Beautiful Madness said...

Can't wait to get my hands on this one. I'm waiting for it to arrive! It should be here soon!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Ha! Great teaser. I have no idea what he is talking about though :)

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great teaser. Can't wait to hear what you think of this book :)

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...