Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Possessed by L.J. Smith

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"And there was a feeling inside him—a hunger. A burned-out feeling, as if a fire had passed over him, leaving him blackened and parched. Like cracked earth thirsty for summer rain."

                                     - The Possessed by L.J. Smith

8 comments:

Wendi B. - Wendi's Book Corner ~ Rainy Day Reads in Seattle said...

Quite the dark teaser you've got going there! Great choice though as I'm REALLY curious now. :)

Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

Beth said...

Very descriptive! My teaser comes from The Girl in the Gatehouse.

Bella said...

Great teaser! Sounds good, though I'm not sure if I like LJ Smith... I didn't like The Vampire Diaries or Night World all that much, maybe I'll try this to see if I prefer it :L Happy reading!

http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-20-insight-by-jamie.html

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Great teaser. I really enjoyed this book. Hope you are too :)

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Beautifully written! Check out mine if you get the chance: http://readhanded.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

Lea said...

Hi Lamia-- Very nice teaser! I just found your blog via this week's TT and I am now a follower, you have a really cute site!

Feel free to check out my teaser for this week at LC's Adventures in Libraryland

Have a great week!

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

I really enjoyed this book and teaser.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Tribute Books Mama said...

This teaser makes me want to read more.

Come by and see mine and my giveaways.

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...