Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"I did not know the winter Jeremiah or the winter Conrad, and I was jealous of everyone who did."

                - The Summer I Turned Pretty, Jenny Han

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun teaser!

Jules said...

Interesting teaser! I want to read this one.

Sally said...

Great teaser. I'm seeing this series everywhere at the moment. I think it's a sign that I should read it.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-18.html

Justine said...

I remember this :) And I totally have to read the second book in the series still!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh I love that! Great teaser :)

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, mine is here.

Yas said...

i enjoyed reading this novel and for me, it is the best summer reads i had in a long time. i am excited to read the 2nd and 3rd books in the series!

Anonymous said...

I really want to read this series! Thanks for the tease.

Here's my Teaser Tuesday from Willow by Jennifer Hoban. Happy Reading! Jen

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...