Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you want participate, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"The butterflies in the belly." Karou sighed. "I know. You know what I think? I think the butterflies are always there in your belly, in everyone, all the time [...] and some people's butterflies react to other people's, on a chemical level, like pheromones, so that when they're nearby, your butterflies start to dance. They can't help itit's chemical."

- Daughter of Smoke and Bone (pp. 69-70) by Laini Taylor

2 comments:

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Very nice! I have a friend that just read this book and she absolutely love it!!

Paranormal Wastelands' TT:
http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_27.html

Steph (Poetry to Prose) said...

This sounds wonderful! I need to read me some Laini Taylor soon.

Post a Comment

Tell me your deep, dark secrets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...