Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View.
This week's question:
Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME, GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU.
Silly, you say? That's good. Silly is my specialty.
1. I can be obsessed with a book I've not even read (see my daydreams about Abandon by Meg Cabot).
2. I love my Kindle. I don't understand how I ever lived without it. I used to have to wait to read books! Can you imagine? Me neither.
3. When reading an actual paper copy, I need the book to stay in pristine condition. If the pages are dogeared or the cover is bent, I get twitchy.
4. I have book ADD. I want to start approximately 10 books in the time it takes me to read one. Fortunately, I can stop myself or I'd never actually finish anything.
5. I often forget the narrator's name when I review a book.
The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event that enables people to
hop all over each other make new friends and be enthusiastic about books in general. Join the fun! Go over at Crazy for Book.
This weeks question is:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
Oh dear god. So, so many choices. Um
I think it would be the Wicked Lovely series. The faeries world is intriguing, enchanting and scary while keeping this mysterious, alluring air that just draws you (and me) in. I'd love to sit down and have a chat with Niall (and um... Do other stuff, too.)
What about you? Where would you want to be if you could literally dive into a book?